Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Video but view with caution.........no its not 2G1C

2 posters

Go down

Crazy Video but view with caution.........no its not 2G1C Empty Crazy Video but view with caution.........no its not 2G1C

Post by TDANZA420 Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:28 am

Not posting this for entertainment but more of a saftey video i guess. Just found out about this lastnight. The next town over from where I live is Downers Grove and this happened in 1991 I beleive. The women (who looks like a kid cause she is short) was talking to her lawer (other guy in video) about her divorce case and must have been totaly out of it........Searched many sites and this is indeed a true story. The video camera was there cause a historian was taking video of the train cause its was going to be its last run thru the city and he was making a documentry about it. No blood or guts or anything but its shocking none the less

TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Crazy Video but view with caution.........no its not 2G1C Empty Re: Crazy Video but view with caution.........no its not 2G1C

Post by aRod914 Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:03 am

holy crap...WTF was she thinking....did she survive?
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Crazy Video but view with caution.........no its not 2G1C Empty Re: Crazy Video but view with caution.........no its not 2G1C

Post by TDANZA420 Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:11 am

Sadly no she did not, from some forums i read the reason the video cuts off is cause the lady flew into the camera and cameraman........just shocking that something like that can happen. You can clearly hear the trains horn but she must have just not been with it completely who knows
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down