TO DSL OR NOT TO DSL?....that is the questions

Go down

TO DSL OR NOT TO DSL?....that is the questions

Post by GD360 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 am

Hey peeps!! I've been quite absent from this forum. Been super busy with life in general (part time jobs, family etc). It sucks when other stuff gets in the way of gaming. JAJAJA

Anyways, it's that time of the year again when GoDaddy, starts asking for their yearly pay to keep the name: www.digitalsportsleagues.com.
Last year Arod shouldered the bill to keep this going for a year. The years before that, I paid for the yearly fee. I was wondering if anyone would like to step up and pay this year's fee.

Kind of sucks that we haven't been on here as much, but I blame 2K10 for the lack of online league support. If we do not pay for the name, we would default to http://digitalsportsleagues.forumotion.com/portal.htm. Actually that may not be a bad idea either. I'm really hoping 2K11 comes up with a better game with better league support. I believe the Madden leagues will be even better next year.

So I'm just putting it out there if anyone wants to pay the fee to keep our domain name, please let me know. If more than one person wants to, then they can split the bill. The bills will be about $11 this year, I can forward the bill once I get it.

Thanks all for sticking around! I see people popping in and out of the chatbox, which is really cool.

G

------------------------------------
www.digitalsportsleagues.com
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

View user profile http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TO DSL OR NOT TO DSL?....that is the questions

Post by TDANZA420 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 pm

I know bro what has happened to our once powerful and ground breaking idea jajaja

I don't mind picking up the tab this time around as youself and AROD have done it it the past. Would like to see this group stay together cause it's a main reason we play the games. If not for ManiacJay i would have prob never played 2k10 (great game and best yet by the way) borrowed it from a friend and we got a few games in . Love seeing how my thunder have grown from the laughing stock to one of the better teams lol

However when my XBL membership ends i will not be renewing it. I have made the conversion back to PS3 and free online w/ bluray is better then $50 lol

TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by aRod914 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 am

i hope you guys know you don't have to pay $50 for xbox live...check on ebay...i renewed my last one for only $35. There is only like 5 people who are gonna see this...jajaja

DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:39 am

i am one of the 5, but thanks for the heads up. I think you mentioned that before on this site.

PS3 = Free
Xbox = $35

Plus Grand tourismo 5 and God of War are due out soon.......I hope lol

ARod - that is still the best video clip i have ever seen lol

TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 am

GDizzle, Hows about you hand over control of the site to Danza and i will pay going forward Smile

Me and my bro just spent the last month remodeling the basement and will have a nice set up. I will be able to spend more time on the PC and want to learn the in's and outs of running a Website. Will try some new things and have some fun with it for those who care

Anyway we can also add a movie or music page and upload files? Got a bunch of stuff i can share with you all

TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

dsl or not pplease lets do this

Post by maniacjay23 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:28 am

I misss everybody in DSL i nkow im a bitcher and moaner at times but over alll i miss the xp tired of trying to latch on to new leagues,,, yes online play is slower toughter defensive AI except ror wack ass help defense,,, quick games are retarded but keep me practiced this years invite friends to a game is good but no one here is running

i miss all the good and bad about the DSL thing

hope yall could keep it up or pick up the game if i could i would buy yall memb for live and the game but alas i am a broke arse lol
maniacjay23
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: