Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DA MAVS

3 posters

Go down

DA MAVS Empty DA MAVS

Post by maniacjay23 Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:31 am

WELL BEEN WATCHING MY MAVS AND WARRIORS LOL UMMMMM THEYRE PLAYIN GOOOD BUT I THINK THT THIER WINDOWS IS GETTTIN SMALLLER AND THEYRE A LIL OLDER THEYRE STILL PLAYIN GOOOD BUT THEY ARENT AS DOMINATING AS THE PAST YEAR OR TWO DIRKS 3 PT SHOOTIN IS DOWN BUT HES TRYIN O GO INSOFE MORE SO THATS GOOOD AND JET IS STILL GIVIN THEM THAT O....... DEVON HARRRIS IS SOLID NOW AND HOWRD IS TOO JUST NEEED DIOP AND DAMPIER TO FOLLOW SUIT DIOP IS GETTIN A LIL BIIT BETTER SORT OF ,,,,,, LOL
maniacjay23
maniacjay23
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

DA MAVS Empty Re: DA MAVS

Post by xMACKAx Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:21 pm

um mavs suck

xMACKAx
Water Boy
Water Boy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:36 pm

2 things wrong with the Mavs

1 - they got rid of MBenga.........how can you get rid of a guy named MBenga jajaja

2 - Someone, anyone please tell Dirt NoWitz that he is not a 6'6 SG/SF that should be taking out side shots. Yes he can hit it but if he would develope (not tht he hasn't) and show a sign of an inside/post game then he would be a better player then he is. With his ability to score and size he should easily be able to post up most guys and get the advantage (tru story - the mavs were playing the bulls and little chris Duhon was man up on Dirt and he still didn't post up).

And i also have to agree with Macka.......they do $uck jajaja

Plus now the great D. Harris is untouchable to get J Kidd............thats like the bulls passing on KG and Gasol and perhaps KB because "Deng and Gordon are untouchable" and we fail to sign them to an extention. Way to go Pax - way to go Cuban......i hope you do blow your $$$ on the cubs and fail to bring them a title as well jajajajaja
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down