Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL TEAMS LIST NBA DRAFT LEAGUE:

+10
BMoney23
Pappi Joe
PTWIZZLLE
bs129
aRod914
STEELCITY637
alsolidus
Hudacris M3
TDANZA420
GD360
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OFFICIAL TEAMS LIST NBA DRAFT LEAGUE: - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL TEAMS LIST NBA DRAFT LEAGUE:

Post by peoples pr Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:36 am

i'll take the Heat ...

peoples pr
Water Boy
Water Boy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL TEAMS LIST NBA DRAFT LEAGUE: - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL TEAMS LIST NBA DRAFT LEAGUE:

Post by Pappi Joe Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:06 pm

well steel, Im sad to tell you that your bye matchups and quiting opponents are over, its time for you to face a real opponent... you luck is over my friend! (nothing personal huda... just part of the trash talk!) I'll be online tommorow (monday) im able to play anytime you want...

PS I don't ant any whyning for what you know is going to happen!
Pappi Joe
Pappi Joe
NBA 2K8 Champ

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by STEELCITY637 Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Papi Joe you think you are already won the championship. Well think again my friend. I might run my team like a freak show but you are going against the most consistent franchise in DSL history. 3rd time in a row in the championship game and going for back-to-back championships. I think I was involved in more than 30 players moving teams this year just to find the right combination. I hope Yao can keep up with the pace of Melo and Marion. But dont forget the the showstopper D-West and you know its all good in Wallys World. When the nazi(k. Hinrech) isnt running the point we got the quickest man in the league former Saint qb Aaron Brooks.

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by xMACKAx Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:10 pm

OK since my beloved warriors are taken pending the try out i guess i'll take the Sonics

xMACKAx
Water Boy
Water Boy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:30 am

Hudacris M3 wrote:
Pappi Joe wrote:
Hudacris M3 wrote:Oh gawd...Danza with the knicks...this should be a league for the ages

if the ring fits the finger.... I believe danza is pretty much dsl's Isiah Thomas with all his crazy trades! LOL

GD-

please remember about peoples pr and cuchoshorty, i'll follow up on them but please include them on the list and they'll select their team once they log on to this website.

P.S.

Steel-

stop running and delaying the inevitable... finish that series so I can get my championship already!

Nah steel isnt running...I just havent been on...GS feel free to advance Steel to the championship...I CANNOT BEAT THIS GUY!! Pappi Joe and Steel for the championship!

I smell back to back titles.......Steel has a history of "making it to the big game" and his Utah Jazz lead by the dude with no pic will give Pappi Joe all he can handle. Pappi is a veteran so it should be a good series
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Pappi Joe Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:14 am

TDANZA420 wrote:

I smell back to back titles.......Steel has a history of "making it to the big game" and his Utah Jazz lead by the dude with no pic will give Pappi Joe all he can handle. Pappi is a veteran so it should be a good series

It should be a good series, but steel, remember the only reason you are in the final is because cano could play you, otherwise it would've been cano against me, the way it should've been... looking foward to finishing your back to backs! Thanks for the briefing!
Pappi Joe
Pappi Joe
NBA 2K8 Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:48 am

DETROIT BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!! who will dedicate the title to Cano......i think that will determine the winner jajaja
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:17 am

Pappi Joe wrote:
TDANZA420 wrote:

It should be a good series, but steel, remember the only reason you are in the final is because cano could play you, otherwise it would've been cano against me, the way it should've been... looking foward to finishing your back to backs! Thanks for the briefing!

Me>Cano

Oh no he didnt?
Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:32 am

jajaja Pappi assumed Cano would beat Steel and Huda and meet him in the finals.............perhaps a rivalry is now forming jajaja
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:27 pm

jajaja.... The heat is fuming...should be a big battle for the
**Championship

Jajaja

---------------
**Championship - noted since CanoPr had to leave the League for personal matters.
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:55 pm

GD360 wrote:jajaja.... The heat is fuming...should be a big battle for the
**Championship

Jajaja

---------------
**Championship - noted since CanoPr had to leave the League for personal matters.

Cano was asked to testify agianst congress about his role in HGH in the DSL league, it was at that time that he got "shipped out" not to cause any tention but i think he's a juicer
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:54 pm

Who needs HGH when you have Muscle Milk and Protein Bars?
Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Back to top Go down

Post by aRod914 Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Chocolate Mint Muscle Milk = Greatness
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by STEELCITY637 Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Me andP&R aka Melo were chillen watching some sponge bob when rumor broke out about Pappi Joes coments that we were lucky to be in the finals. We took that as a blatent punch in the face. Hell we might even practice before this series. Papi this is your first trip to the big dance dont choke as Big Perm and many others felt it is not just physicall when you play me but I attack you mentally also.

Cano was the best team but no guarentee to win the playoffs and beat HudaThomas. I would dedicate the series to Cano but that would take the spotlight off myself.

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL TEAMS LIST NBA DRAFT LEAGUE: - Page 2 Empty New Year... New CHAMP! ...its just that easy!

Post by Pappi Joe Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:37 pm

let cano, speak for himself. Steel, talking won't help you, only skill might, so you better practice. I was meant to be here, it wasn't by luck. Just remember to give me 9-10 seconds on every timeout just in case my wireless mic runs out of batteries...

I've downloaded Survivor's "Eye Of The Tiger" just to prep up for this... can you hear it? I'm sure danza does!

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Tan! Tan tan tan! Tan tan tan! tan tan taaaaaan!
Pappi Joe
Pappi Joe
NBA 2K8 Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:28 pm

This is where pappi runs up the steps in phily and dances ala Rocky jajaja I know must place all my DSL $$$ on Pappi and the Eye of the Tiger.......i think i speak for many others when i say " THIS GUYS GOOD"

And for Precise.......... "Chocolate Mint Muscle Milk = Greatness" i am speechless......that is what we call 24K as in GOLD!!!!!!!That works on so many levels hahaha
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by arrogant donkey Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:23 pm

ill actually be taking the bucks (need a new playbook don't like the one the raps have)
arrogant donkey
arrogant donkey
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:34 pm

X MACKA X takes the Kings. Just spoke with him a minute ago
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:39 pm

No arrogant donkey I will not trade with you

Yes I will be taking Andrea Bargiani in the draft before u

lol i love this jk!!
Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:17 am

arrogant donkey wrote:ill actually be taking the bucks (need a new playbook don't like the one the raps have)

Playbook? WTF is he talking about jajaja
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Pappi Joe Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:24 pm

TDANZA420 wrote:
arrogant donkey wrote:ill actually be taking the bucks (need a new playbook don't like the one the raps have)

Playbook? WTF is he talking about jajaja

that explains so much! jaja
Pappi Joe
Pappi Joe
NBA 2K8 Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by STEELCITY637 Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:59 pm

Im with Danza plays are for losers im all about free ballin it

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:05 pm

So are you saying COD4 isn't the only time you go "commando?"
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:30 am

Tom Petty said it best........."FREEEEEEE BALLLLLLLLIN"

When me and Steel meet its like rucker park, to bad you guys can't watch. The only play i run is when i send my guy from the bench to half court thinking he is going to sub in then i have him return to his seat. One game (maybe against precise) he decided to have a seat at half court just chillin tryin to trip people
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2