Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye Miami hello land of the rising SUNS!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Bye Miami hello land of the rising SUNS!!!! Empty Bye Miami hello land of the rising SUNS!!!!

Post by TDANZA420 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:57 am

O'Neal is scheduled to travel to Phoenix aboard a private plane Wednesday and undergo an MRI on his left hip, the source said. If he passes the physical, the Suns are expected to send Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks to the Miami Heat.
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Bye Miami hello land of the rising SUNS!!!! Empty Re: Bye Miami hello land of the rising SUNS!!!!

Post by aRod914 Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:33 am

what is Pheonix thinking?...they are going to have to change the way they play because SHaq cannot get up and down the floor...i think they felt they had to do something because of Pau going to the Lakers, but I could be wrong.
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Bye Miami hello land of the rising SUNS!!!! Empty Re: Bye Miami hello land of the rising SUNS!!!!

Post by GD360 Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:42 am

precise1987 wrote:what is Pheonix thinking?...they are going to have to change the way they play because SHaq cannot get up and down the floor...i think they felt they had to do something because of Pau going to the Lakers, but I could be wrong.

Precisely!!

My same thoughts Cise... crazyness...but Lakers vs Suns would be a rival taken to another level... Would love to watch them in the playoffs...
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:12 pm

might be a good move, finally they have a center (big upgrade over Kurt Thomas) cause amare is a PF not a C. Moving him back to PF means he can dominate while Shaq can eat up space. Doubt they need to change cause the fast breaks are still there but come playoff time they will need to play the slower tempo game to keep up with LA - SA - NO
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aRod914 Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:30 pm

i give you that Danza....when the game slows down and it usually does when they play SA, Shaq can definetly help the Suns but the man can no longer stay healthy...
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:27 pm

new team new location usually gives them a spark, plus with Shaq on a contendor maybe he can put together one last run at it. Suns are prob giving it one last try before the team misses its window. Sacramento Queens were good but faded so they may be reaching for anything now
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:34 pm

The Suns are making a huge mistake. Shaq has already missed at least a dozen games this year and his injury issues are only overshadowed by his declining production. Marion was the all hustle glue guy that could guard all five positions if asked and Shaq can't even keep up with his own shadow. I don't get this move one bit although that doesn't mean I don't love it 100%! Anything the Suns do that makes the Lakers more dominant works for me! Maybe they should trade Steve Nash for Gary Payton and trade Amare for Karl Malone...oh wait those guys retired huh? Yeah, and so should Shaq!
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by aRod914 Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:48 pm

another thing....Marion's numbers are going to significantly decline. The man needs PG's like Nash or Kidd to run a fast break to be most effective. His ugly as release won't get him nowhere in half court offense...he will still get his points from putbacks and what not but I think he is going to be terrible in Miami.
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:19 am

YAYONAIZE wrote:The Suns are making a huge mistake. Shaq has already missed at least a dozen games this year and his injury issues are only overshadowed by his declining production. Marion was the all hustle glue guy that could guard all five positions if asked and Shaq can't even keep up with his own shadow. I don't get this move one bit although that doesn't mean I don't love it 100%! Anything the Suns do that makes the Lakers more dominant works for me! Maybe they should trade Steve Nash for Gary Payton and trade Amare for Karl Malone...oh wait those guys retired huh? Yeah, and so should Shaq!

Wow Payton and Malone........you wouldn't be taking cheap shots at them cause they failed to win the title against D-TROIT BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion can opt out after this season and Kerr already declined to offer him an extention. They had no plans to resign the guy. In 2 years Shaq and Nash contracts are both up and that could free up close to 33 million dollars for the Suns. Amare is the guy you are trying to build around not Marion. Marion is already complaining about not enough shots.

Nash
Barbosa
Hill
Amare
Shaq

line those 5 up against any team and i think they have a good shot..........plus they still have the Kobe Killer Raja Bell

TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum