Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDanza's Throwback Wrestler of the week

3 posters

Go down

TDanza's Throwback Wrestler of the week Empty TDanza's Throwback Wrestler of the week

Post by Hudacris M3 Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:43 pm

The Lethal Weapon...Steve Blackmon!

Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

TDanza's Throwback Wrestler of the week Empty Re: TDanza's Throwback Wrestler of the week

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:53 pm

hahaha for a while i actually liked this guy, he was the only one that was in shape a few months back when they did the 15yr show and brought them all back for the that battle royal hahaha

But these guys are still current to me.......i want some ol skool like that 2 cold Scorpio video hahaha better yet........may be a little to far back for you but hows about.....Rick "The Modell" Martell vs. Tito Santana

TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

TDanza's Throwback Wrestler of the week Empty Re: TDanza's Throwback Wrestler of the week

Post by Hudacris M3 Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:15 pm

LOL....the only reason I cant go TOO old school is becuz it sucked...the absolute best timeframe for the wwf was the Attitude era...everytime I see vids from 2000-2001 and around there that shit makes me miss the good ol days...

Danza...watch this whole clip and tell me you wasnt feelin this LOL

TOO COOL AND RIKISHI!!

next we have DLO BROWN!!! "I think you betta recognize!"

HELLLOOOOOO LADDIEEEESSSSS

Ok man...I WWF nostalgia is done for the night
Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:56 pm

hahaha what you just did is roll out the guys from N64 WWF No Mercy hahaha Scottie 2 Hottie - Grandmaster Sexay - Rakishi if you won a match with Scottie and Grandmaster Sexy you got to see the dance hahaha - D'Lo was da man and from CHI-Town brotha then you throw in Val Venis..........PRICELESS THIS GUY IS GOOD!!!!!! I gotta give props to Shane - O- Mac as well, that guy busted his balls and did some crazy stuff. Corporate Minastry with Vicerra - APA - Taker..........man them were the days
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Yeah man...Shane-O-Mac...his finisher was Coast 2 Coast right with the flying kick to the garbage can lol

I think Smackdown 2: Know your Role was also a great game...

Big props to Dudley Boyz and Mean Street Posse lol
Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:38 pm

i can't believe you just busted out the mean street posse..........get your sweater vest man its on

Joey Abs was da man jajaja

TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:14 am

Nah man..it was all about Pete Gas...he has his own cult following behind him lol after all these years

How about the worst theme music in WWF history?

Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:48 am

yeah that was brutal....will need to think about one that is worse but doubt i will find one jajaja
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:09 pm

You guys really need to start a wrestling league. That would actually be really cool if we could do DSL Smackdown versus Raw tourney. Is that possible? If I could create character I would choose from one of my four fine pan Asian vertically challenged homies to the right. The mean one with the Mohawk would probably talk a lot of shit about Danza's merkin, but I think I would go with the afro guy since that fro was actually stolen from Danza's secret merkin stash! His tag team partner would be Manute Bol. They would rule the wrestling universe until the drugs and quirky sex stuff caught up to them. After a couple of stints in rehab they would get back together and make a folk album with David Crosby.
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:19 am

YAYONAIZE wrote:You guys really need to start a wrestling league. That would actually be really cool if we could do DSL Smackdown versus Raw tourney. Is that possible? If I could create character I would choose from one of my four fine pan Asian vertically challenged homies to the right. The mean one with the Mohawk would probably talk a lot of shit about Danza's merkin, but I think I would go with the afro guy since that fro was actually stolen from Danza's secret merkin stash! His tag team partner would be Manute Bol. They would rule the wrestling universe until the drugs and quirky sex stuff caught up to them. After a couple of stints in rehab they would get back together and make a folk album with David Crosby.

I like were your headed with this............and i'm not sure if you can do an online LG but you do have the option of creating titles and wrestlers and using them online. I think up to 6 can join at once, its cool cause if you did a tag team match then you can team up with someone else (example - TDanza & Huda vs. Yayo & GD) plus they have pretty much any match you can think of except bra and panty match. Not sure how much interest we could generate but might be cool
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:14 pm

hahaha was just playin this the other night.....we still have matches every couple weeks lol got a nice vid i took with my phone i been meaning to post
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Is that Jean Paul Levesque or HHH jajajaja

TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down