Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA LIVE DEMO OUT NOW...what are your impressions...

3 posters

Go down

NBA LIVE DEMO OUT NOW...what are your impressions... Empty NBA LIVE DEMO OUT NOW...what are your impressions...

Post by GD360 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:17 pm

Has anyone tried this yet?

I think it looks good....but it just doesn't feel right. I was in the practice mode and tried dunking the ball. I move to the basket and pressed the button. Sometimes he would dunk, other times he would layup. It wasn't consistent. Shouldn't I get a similar shot if I take off from the same spot on the court? Why would he sometimes layup, sometimes fadeaway?

The practice stadium looked cool, but that was about it. They really need to up the controls on that game.

I'm looking forward to 2K still! The 5 on 5 can make some great DSL nights!
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

NBA LIVE DEMO OUT NOW...what are your impressions... Empty Re: NBA LIVE DEMO OUT NOW...what are your impressions...

Post by aRod914 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:39 pm

i can see they made some improvements from last years demo...but overall the gameplay is just awful compared to 2k's.
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

NBA LIVE DEMO OUT NOW...what are your impressions... Empty Re: NBA LIVE DEMO OUT NOW...what are your impressions...

Post by TDANZA420 Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:21 pm

GD360 wrote:Has anyone tried this yet?

I think it looks good....but it just doesn't feel right. I was in the practice mode and tried dunking the ball. I move to the basket and pressed the button. Sometimes he would dunk, other times he would layup. It wasn't consistent. Shouldn't I get a similar shot if I take off from the same spot on the court? Why would he sometimes layup, sometimes fadeaway?

Same thing happens in 2K - sometimes its a dunk and other times they pull up for that famous 1 handed floater/layup/ underhanded hook shot lol

Glad to say that this year i will not be getting an NBA game......i'll wait till after the football season and get it a few months later lol
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down