Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA 2K9 A.I... this is a must see!!!

+2
aRod914
GD360
6 posters

Go down

NBA 2K9 A.I...  this is a must see!!! Empty NBA 2K9 A.I... this is a must see!!!

Post by GD360 Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:45 pm

If you want to know some in depth info on the AI of NBA 2K9, you gotta check this out. The Czar breaks down and does some side by side comparisons with the NBA 2K8 AI.

NBA 2K9 is DEEP!!
click on video #20

http://www.operationsports.com/videoview_game.php?id=481
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

NBA 2K9 A.I...  this is a must see!!! Empty Re: NBA 2K9 A.I... this is a must see!!!

Post by aRod914 Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Da Czar = Greatness
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543

Back to top Go down

NBA 2K9 A.I...  this is a must see!!! Empty Re: NBA 2K9 A.I... this is a must see!!!

Post by TDANZA420 Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:38 pm

good to see that papi joes pick and roll will be defended jajaja

But i had to turn that video off after about 2 minutes. This is supossed to be SIM right? Marvin Williams is a Forward, not even a gaurd, why would they have him run the point or set up plays? You have an Allstar in Bibby who is on the floor but never has the ball. If this was CPU vs CPU on ALL STAR setting then why is the Forward running the team? Didn't watch it all so did they show Orlando with Howard or Lewis running it as well?
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:26 pm

TDANZA420 wrote:good to see that papi joes pick and roll will be defended jajaja

But i had to turn that video off after about 2 minutes. This is supossed to be SIM right? Marvin Williams is a Forward, not even a gaurd, why would they have him run the point or set up plays? You have an Allstar in Bibby who is on the floor but never has the ball. If this was CPU vs CPU on ALL STAR setting then why is the Forward running the team? Didn't watch it all so did they show Orlando with Howard or Lewis running it as well?

LOL, TDizzle... you are missing the whole point.... If you listened to the video you may have understood what they were trying to do.

They were showing Marvin Williams up top and showing that the AI on Defense was giving him room to shoot since he does not shoot from that range. Unlike in 2K8, the defense would play tight defense on a Center playing up top like that...

Listen to it next time, it had a lot of good info...
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EPICDONKEY Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 pm

ya danza they were just using him as an exmple plus they only ran quick plays the acual plays woud be run through bibby they just used quick play for williams in the video.
EPICDONKEY
EPICDONKEY
Water Boy
Water Boy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by KuyaPogi Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:30 am

the guy doing the commentary sounds like he is dying a slow death...

KuyaPogi
Water Boy
Water Boy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by emelki1968 Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:40 pm

I think he has te remember as the John LaFontaine of the videogames jajajajajajajajaja cheers
TDANZA!! if I hear you complaining one more time about basketball games, I think that I will send you a bottle of "Orujo" Wink
If we were so demanding with First person shooters nobody will play them, because they have a lot of flaws.

emelki1968
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum