Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when is next lg. or dsl 5vs5 night?

+6
EPICDONKEY
YAYONAIZE
GD360
KuyaPogi
aRod914
STEELCITY637
10 posters

Go down

when is next lg. or dsl 5vs5 night? Empty when is next lg. or dsl 5vs5 night?

Post by STEELCITY637 Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:25 pm

topic says it all

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

when is next lg. or dsl 5vs5 night? Empty Re: when is next lg. or dsl 5vs5 night?

Post by aRod914 Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:06 pm

we trying to start to the league soon...as for the 5 v. 5, that all depends on 2k fixing their servers. Pick your team Steel....i think so far the teams are as follows (please correct me if im wrong any1)

Danza- Heat with Beasley aka Shaq Beasiel
GD- Bulls
precise- NY Bricks
Huda- Grizzlies + Mayo
Donkey- Raptors
Yayo- Fakers
Cano- pistons
13 ralph-Hornets
Steel - Suns

again, Danza mentioned this earlier.....but as the trend of the current members of DSL, we always start strong but never finish. Please ONLY join if you WILL finish and not if you INTEND to finish.

Last edited by precise1987 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

when is next lg. or dsl 5vs5 night? Empty Re: when is next lg. or dsl 5vs5 night?

Post by STEELCITY637 Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Ill take CB adn the suns

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by KuyaPogi Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:11 am

i will take artest and the rockets....

KuyaPogi
Water Boy
Water Boy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:20 am

REGARDING 5 vs 5 - > 10/17/08:
yo, are the servers working? Let's set up a 5v5 on Friday night again.
Most likely this will turn to a 3v3 since the servers are whack. I played a very playable game with Mactavish and Toran. It was 3v2 and ran good. I'm sure it can take 3v3. 800pm CST. Will that work for you guys? Just show up on XBL Fri, we can run games all night.

REGARDING LEAGUE:
Who can play commish for the first SHORT season. Precise? I suggest the least amount of games playable for the season please. We need baby steps. If you can open it up tonight and send invites that would be cool. The short notice would assure only the DSL die Hards would get it in. =)

just my 2cents...
G
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Finally got my password reset so I can do more than just use that chatbox feature.

Count me in for the DieHard league. BTW I wouldn't mind a draft to even up the parity a bit considering that my Lakers should be one of the more dominant squads with all that talent plus it's the only way I could see getting Kevin Love any love. Then again to have one of the better teams for once is a welcome relief considering this time last year I was hoping that we could get a league up and running before Kobe strong armed his way out of town and left me with Luol Deng in his wake!

BTW, I will be looking to make some moves. Who wants Lamar?

Anyone seen Jay and his "Rs?" It was national talk like a pirate a couple of weeks ago so I bet he had the greatest day of his life then.
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by EPICDONKEY Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 pm

ill take lamar lets talk may i suggest 16 games to start?
EPICDONKEY
EPICDONKEY
Water Boy
Water Boy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:03 am

Lamar wants back in Miami with the heat jajaja

Enjoy the Fakers now Yayo cause they WILL NOT and i repeat WILL NOT make it to the Finals. Bynum gets his huge payday and Kobe Opts out and walks away from LA to come play with Rose and Deng Smile

Also - as of now there are 9 teams. Thats without Toran and Papi joe who both prob want in and both who play their games. Can we run a lg with 11 teams or will we need to cut it to 10 or wait till we are at 12?

Lastly I would like to be a Co-Admin cause we all know im an @$$ jajaja if someone is slacking and not playing then they gone no questions ask. this is our 3rd year and the goal is to finish a lg, if you are dead weight holding us back then we gotta trim the fat. That goes for everyone even the Godfather himself GD Smile bout time someone booted him out for a change jajaja
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:09 am

TDANZA420 wrote:Lamar wants back in Miami with the heat jajaja

Enjoy the Fakers now Yayo cause they WILL NOT and i repeat WILL NOT make it to the Finals. Bynum gets his huge payday and Kobe Opts out and walks away from LA to come play with Rose and Deng Smile

Also - as of now there are 9 teams. Thats without Toran and Papi joe who both prob want in and both who play their games. Can we run a lg with 11 teams or will we need to cut it to 10 or wait till we are at 12?

Lastly I would like to be a Co-Admin cause we all know im an @$$ jajaja if someone is slacking and not playing then they gone no questions ask. this is our 3rd year and the goal is to finish a lg, if you are dead weight holding us back then we gotta trim the fat. That goes for everyone even the Godfather himself GD Smile bout time someone booted him out for a change jajaja

Keep dreaming that Kobe will make his way to Chi Town, T Dizzle. You a crazy white boy!

And as for kicking out the gdfather, you're playing with fire on that one. We definitely need to work something out so that I can keep up with my end of the deal. Being the sole West Coast rep it can be a challenge being available around the same times as the rest of you all. Anytime earlier than 9pm PST of 930 PST just rarely happens for me these days.

I will likely be looking to recruit a West Coast roster of NBA 2K fans, and if they make the cut I'll be sure to bring them on with DSL. I think it would be amazing if we could actually rock a full league with the west coast and the east coast with separate conferences to make that time difference a non issue. How cool be that???
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by higheranarchy Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:15 am

i will take the blazers if i can make it into this lg

higheranarchy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:43 am

yaya as long as KB24 goes championshipless i will have hope for him in chicago lol
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by EPICDONKEY Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 pm

btw just to let everyone no i will be gone from this saturday til next in CUBA!!!!!!!!!!!! so if we start anything i wont be able to join til late next sat.

also if u guys are lookin 4 another admin i'd like to help out as well
EPICDONKEY
EPICDONKEY
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:17 am

EPICDONKEY wrote:btw just to let everyone no i will be gone from this saturday til next in CUBA!!!!!!!!!!!! so if we start anything i wont be able to join til late next sat.

also if u guys are lookin 4 another admin i'd like to help out as well

And when you get back you can change your gamertag to either Communist Donkey or Epic Commie!!! jajajaja
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by emelki1968 Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Man, everybody taken the teams with Spaniards. What is going on? Don't you remember me? You all don't have mercy!! Sad
Ok, let's see...maybe the Clippers. I need a good time, you know me, I love this game but I am not good at it, but I don't want to take again the Spurs, and I am a Laker so I can't have the Celtics. Smile

emelki1968
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by emelki1968 Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Oh!! I read that if you don't use the headphones at the beginning of the 5v5 there higher probabilities that everything will works more smoothly

emelki1968
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by EPICDONKEY Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:58 pm

ya i heard that too
EPICDONKEY
EPICDONKEY
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pappi Joe Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:56 am

Pappi Joe in tha house.... since my rockets are taken, I think I'l roll with the Orlando Magic
Pappi Joe
Pappi Joe
NBA 2K8 Champ

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down