Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2K9 - back to the basics

3 posters

Go down

2K9 - back to the basics Empty 2K9 - back to the basics

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:47 am

Way back when GD brought us all together to make gaming fun, seems over the past few years we might have forgot about that and gotten a little out of control. With GD missing from the site it has shown as his nice friendly communitee has turned into Detroit hahaha

What we needs to do is bring it back to the basics and remember then good ol days that we all agreed to be a part of. We all agreed to the standards put in place by the Godfather and perhaps that needs to be revisited.

"I just wanted to thank you guys for joining or for most of you, re-joining… The best experiences on Xbox Live are the ones you have with cool-mature gamers. It can be a really bad experience if you get in with the wrong people; ex. screaming kids, cursing teenagers, etc. A great way to really get a good friendslist of quality people is by going on the net and finding people who share similar views than you. That's why we are here. Here at DSL (as most people call it) we enjoy playing all types of games on Xbox Live, from Sports to First Person Shooters. We occasionally run leagues internally to make sure we have a organized-competitive yet fun experience. We do not have an age limit but all we request is to act mature and have fun all at the same time. Every member in DSL has been referred by another member in order to keep the community A-Hole Free. (and yes those A-holes that slip past the Radar do get booted) We are pretty protective about this group so anyone ruining the experience for another member is promptly banned from our site.

A fun new feature on this new site is the Calendar. We can schedule Gaming Nights and all you would have to do is look on the calendar to find what game it is for the particular night and join us. We are very open and look to making your experience online as fun as possible with a good group of people.

This community is YOUR community. If you ever want to help out with graphics for our logo, running leagues for particular games, etc let us know.
Feel free to share your thoughts on the boards and give us your suggestions on what we can do to continue the fun we are having online.

Thanks for stopping by! See ya online…"

Anyone down for making this group what it was meant to be?????
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

2K9 - back to the basics Empty Re: 2K9 - back to the basics

Post by aRod914 Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:53 pm

The Godfather is busy with other things...and so the destruction of DSL begins...jajaja. I don't know what happened either, but maybe we have been playing each other for so long, that differences are bound to arise. Maybe a nice break is what we need...i don't know Question
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Nice post TD!! Dude, I still check out this site as much as possible. Just super busy with school and stuff... I appreciate you reiterating what this site is supposed to be about! =)

It sucks that the site isn't as active as it was back in the day. Not sure what went on. But like having a girlfriend who later on gets annoying, we may need a little break. Most likely after the All-Star break most people will get the urge to Ball again!! I think some people may be NBA 2K'd out... Maybe we all need to be playing other games besides NBA with each other, people are getting quite competitive...to think 13ralph got pissed off to drop a league, may not be a good thing...

G
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 pm

its crazy tho......personally i only catch up with you guys on 2K and thats not to often. I'm not as skilled in the FPS games so i missed out on all the R6 - COD - Halo battles but still was willing to take down a few tango's when called upon jajaja

One thing that has been consistent (other then me not knowing how to spell) is the few that have kept this site going. Between a few of us we prob check this site daily if not every other day and post about games - sports - and pretty much anything else to go off topic. If we wish to dispand any leagues or not then i'm down for the cause.
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down