Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 3 @ WALMART with 10 Free Blu-Ray DVDs

4 posters

Go down

Playstation 3 @ WALMART with 10 Free Blu-Ray DVDs Empty Playstation 3 @ WALMART with 10 Free Blu-Ray DVDs

Post by GD360 Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:50 pm

Last Saturday I got the PS3 80G at Wal-Mart for $500 plus 10 Blu-Ray DVDs. So i'm afraid to say i'm leaving Xbox Live for Sony's Home... SIKE!! HECK NO!!

If anyone's interested, check it out on EBay!! jajaja

I lined up on Saturday for that secret deal and was the third in line. They only had 4 PS3s available. So I'm hoping to make some cash on EBay...wish me luck!! I'll let you guys know how it went...

Currently it's at $8.00 on Ebay (Playstation 3 + 7 Blu-Ray DVDs)... I'll give a $5.00 discount to a DSL Member jajajaj

i'm selling 3 (Ocean's 13, Spiderman and 300) of the DVDs seperately since they are the same ones I included in the Pack...
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Playstation 3 @ WALMART with 10 Free Blu-Ray DVDs Empty Re: Playstation 3 @ WALMART with 10 Free Blu-Ray DVDs

Post by TDANZA420 Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:31 pm

what a mop, its people like you that drive the price of these things thru the roof hahaha

But the companies are getting smarter, no longer can you buy an IPhone with cash. Apple wants all transactions done by credit card or check so that if you sell it on Ebay they can track it down. Not sure about other products but i heard that about the IPhone.

Simular thing happened to those who have New England Patriots season tickets. Those who sold them on Ebay or Stub hub at a marked up price will either lose thier season tickets or recieve a warning. Nice to see the big corporation stick up for the little guy for once.
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Playstation 3 @ WALMART with 10 Free Blu-Ray DVDs Empty Re: Playstation 3 @ WALMART with 10 Free Blu-Ray DVDs

Post by aRod914 Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:15 pm

whats wrong with selling items that you waited in line for....i didn't know that was illegal.
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by canopr360 Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:22 pm

WOW..... GD IS LEVAING FOR PS3 ONLINE NO!!!!!!!!!! i WILL STAY WIT U GUYS HERE BUT PROBLABLY I WILL BUY 1 PS3 JUST FOR THE BLUE RAY....... BECAUSE WIFEY IS AFREAK OF MOVIES.......... AND NOW IN HI DEF........ WELL U ALREADY KNOW MY CATCH FOR THE PS3....... JAJAJAJAJA

lol
canopr360
canopr360
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:26 pm

precise1987 wrote:whats wrong with selling items that you waited in line for....i didn't know that was illegal.

True dat Cise.... The world is an Ebay world now! =) If you wait for it and sell it online to someone willing to pay the $$, it's all good! =)
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:58 pm

I don't think its Illegal but larger corporations are trying to put a stop to it cause its money out of thier pocket as they see it. If i was able to do it as well i would but i would have ended up keeping the darn thing jajaja

HD and Blue ray DVD's are amazing if you haven't had the chance to check them out.
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down