Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2K Website Idea

4 posters

Go down

2K Website Idea Empty 2K Website Idea

Post by YAYONAIZE Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:14 pm

Here's an idea that should keep the league website more entertaining, interviews. Yes, interviews with team gms/owners/coaches if you will, the men behind the teams. The Danzas, the GDs, the Steelcitys, the Arrogant Donkey Wants To Chats of the world. We want the full scoop on your team from an insider perspective. We want you to answer the hard hitting questions in a format that would appear perhaps every three days or so on the league website. For those of you that subscribe to ESPN the Mag, think that last page but with more attention to the team, the players, the league and perhaps some personal stuff about the person behind it all.
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

2K Website Idea Empty Re: 2K Website Idea

Post by arrogant donkey Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:01 pm

i like that idea sounds a bit time consuming but we can try it i also thought id have the league leaders on the front page and later on award races
arrogant donkey
arrogant donkey
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:14 pm

I think it would be as simple as cutting and pasting an AIM, Skype, or Yahoo IM chat on the webpage and maybe adding some graphics or altering the text. That and asking Danza the million dollar question, boxers or briefs?
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by arrogant donkey Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:36 pm

sounds good i guess i was thinking of doin the interview in a private chat but u cant blame me jajaja
arrogant donkey
arrogant donkey
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:44 pm

good idea Yayo. Could you come up with the generic 4-5 questions. That should take only a couple mins to fill out. We can feature a particular GM or two per week. This is a cool idea Yayo! Will take about 5-10 mins of someone's time but can be nice reading material for our 2K site.

Very niiice...
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:26 pm

I was kind of hoping to make it somewhat spontaneous and organic, and in fact I think it might just be best to get everyone involved on both sides...or at least those interested in something extracurricular as this. We would need a common instant messenger program to start with, and then figure out who would interview who and they decide which hard hitting questions they want to ask...I already feel sorry for whoever Danza hooks up with. The idea is to just have fun and add some perspective beyond just the mere game itself. Like you have pointed out so many times, we are in fact a community. What better way to embrace that spirit than to give anyone who wants, a chance to add an element of individuality especially in conjunction with their GM alter ego?
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by arrogant donkey Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:32 pm

that all sounds good i have msn and aim so either one is good 4 me (there arent any other good ones nyway are there?)
arrogant donkey
arrogant donkey
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:38 pm

YAYONAIZE wrote:I was kind of hoping to make it somewhat spontaneous and organic, and in fact I think it might just be best to get everyone involved on both sides...or at least those interested in something extracurricular as this. We would need a common instant messenger program to start with, and then figure out who would interview who and they decide which hard hitting questions they want to ask...I already feel sorry for whoever Danza hooks up with. The idea is to just have fun and add some perspective beyond just the mere game itself. Like you have pointed out so many times, we are in fact a community. What better way to embrace that spirit than to give anyone who wants, a chance to add an element of individuality especially in conjunction with their GM alter ego?

Good ish Yayo! Do we need to change your title to Sports Reporter? heheh Would be nice for us to interview each other or have the DSL Vets go out and do interviews, especially to find out what is going on in the newer guys' minds... Yes, the sense of community would be stronger to move be able to do this type of activity beyond the game.

Could Yayo and AD team up on this one FTW??

Any other volunteers to help out on this, holla back...
GD360
GD360
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arrogant donkey Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:12 pm

im up 4 that but me and yayo might have a hard time coordinating it cuz hes usually on later than me
arrogant donkey
arrogant donkey
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:26 am

I love the verbal asults launched at my character.......simply a thing of beauty.

We have spoke and tried to do some of those things but no one is really that good with graphics and computers to create it. I got a pretty got grasp on paint but thats about it Smile

Also we can try to get people to recap the games after they play them to highlight some key plays or moments. Just be active on this page and the 2K page.
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:31 pm

good call TDanza...hey how about GM OF THE YEAR must include at least a total of 4 Recapped Games for the Season! =)
GD360
GD360
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:52 pm

GM of the Year or GOY if you will doesn't have much to do with recap but should be active and be intrade talks till the very end jajaja Trading someone just to trade him gets you lots of votes
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down