Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gasol to Lakers

4 posters

Go down

Gasol to Lakers Empty Gasol to Lakers

Post by YAYONAIZE Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Yes you heard that right. I am sure many of you are in shock at the news that my team, the Lakers, landed a major coup this afternoon by sending the original mental midget himself Kwame Brown and his seven turn overs per game to the Grizzlies for 2006 All Star Pau Gasol and his 18 plus ppg. Along with Kwame, the Lakers gave up promising rookie guard Javaris Crittenton. Javaris will find success in the NBA at some point and may even wind up a starter or a viable 6th man somewhere, but I just don't see him blossoming into the next D Wade so as far as I am concerned this is a legitimate steal. The Celtics pried KG from the Wolves for pennies on the dollar, but the Lakers gave up two players that amounted to nothing this season. Although Kwame saw action, it was some of the ugliest basketball ever played by an NBA player. I can't recall seeing so many wide open blown dunks by a single person. So long Kwame, you were good for nothing and welcome PAU!!!

As you can imagine, this trade should appease Kobe who was quite vocal throughout the offseason demanding a trade if the Lakers couldn't figure out a way to bring in help. Well, the Laker brass came through, Kobe, so no more whining.

With Bynum still almost two months left to come back from him injury, the Lakers expect to be stacked in the front court when the playoffs start since Gasol should be the prefect fit as a PF alongside Bynum at center and Lamar Odom playing the 3 which is going to create all kinds of mismatches on the floor. Once they are healthy, the Lakers bench will be better than ever: Walton, Radmanovich, Farmar, Ariza, Turiaf, and Sasha. Lookout Western Conference! The Lakers are elite again!!!
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Gasol to Lakers Empty Re: Gasol to Lakers

Post by GD360 Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:39 pm

congrats Yayo, this is looking promising with Bynum-Gasol-Kobe to be a nice force in LA!
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MANiACNaTE25 Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:10 pm

yeah yayo whe i heard that i was shocked and amazed like wow..... the lakers were one of the top 3 teams in the west they may now be one of the top two this may force the hand of other teams to keeep up spurs solid but not as domiant ,,,,,,, the suns dominant but beatable and the enigma of the jump shooting mavs lol........

as a division rival warrrior fans i grit my teeeth because the lakers always pull it offf when it counts, when they got kareeem,, shaq then kobe now gasol they are long athletic and deeeper....... warrriors now have to scramble eve more whe we play with you grrrrrrr

still love my mavs and warrriors but gosh dang it i hope cuban does something as ive heard he wants to but i hope they dont screw up the chemistry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

oh wellll smalll for now b didddy jackson annd harrington hehehee dang hope webber can ressurect that fire he has he just wont have the kneees lol

good job lkers goood luck to your team yayo,,,,,,,,, warrrior laker game online soooon ? hehehehehehe

have a good one
MANiACNaTE25
MANiACNaTE25
Water Boy
Water Boy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://maniacnate25.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:15 pm

I'm calling Lakers again for 2k9!
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:29 am

Fisher
Bryant
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Come playoff time that can give SA a run for the conference. Still think SA has the edge cause that team knows how to play come playoff time but should make for a great second half.

Meanwhile the bulls pass on prob every star player cause Gordon and Deng are untouchable but then again we can;t even sign them to an extention..........Will the lakers trade an old Kurt Rambis jersey for Paxson?
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down