Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st DSL COD4 NIGHT

+3
Hudacris M3
TDANZA420
GD360
7 posters

Go down

1st DSL COD4 NIGHT Empty 1st DSL COD4 NIGHT

Post by GD360 Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:40 am

Last night went well when it was going, but a lot of people could not stay long. I thought we had more people coming. We were about 15-17 at one point. It seems like the football game got in our way. I noticed when we dropped down to 9 people and played the big battle, we were getting ROCKED. It was like The Knicks vs The Celtics (and we were not the Celtics). The matching system is pretty whacked since it tends to match against high level people, hopefully that will be fixed or else it can turn off a lot of people who are new to the game. It was fun overall, hopefully more people show up next week. Let us know if you want to host it next week....

Thanks to all who showed up, even if it was for a brief stint...
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

1st DSL COD4 NIGHT Empty Re: 1st DSL COD4 NIGHT

Post by TDANZA420 Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:46 am

I wish i would have been able to get back on - was watchin the game with my pops and before i knew it my alarm was going off at 5:20 this morning telling me to wake up..............guess i missed out Sad the brief time i did play was good. Got me to level 5 woo hoo cheers

Next Thursday is Bears vs. Washington so will need to try again after that game as well
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:18 am

It was fun....for some reason we kept matching up against other clans....in which we got smoked royally because they were all at 50+ in levels and / or already in Prestige mode....good practice however

Sorry guys bout the very last game last night...when you guys when into the last game It left me behind in the lobby....next thing you know my game froze lol, so i just turned it off
Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:05 am

Hudacris M3 wrote:
Sorry guys bout the very last game last night...when you guys when into the last game It left me behind in the lobby....next thing you know my game froze lol, so i just turned it off

no problemo Huda, I understand...the servers are whacky... I remember I was in the lobby and noone can hear me, then they started talking about me...and I heard everything!! jajaja... It was uncomfortable coming back into the room ....jajajaja...
GD360
GD360
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by canopr360 Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:15 am

JAJAJAJA ............. ITS ALL GOOD TODAY IT MY BABY FIRST bIRTHDAY SO i WILL NOT BE ON EARLIER POSIBLE U GUYS CATCH ME LATER TONITE AND DRUNK.................

SO IF I KILL ONE OUR TEAM U HAVE TO FORGIVE ME BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK JAJAJAJAJA drunken
canopr360
canopr360
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by STEELCITY637 Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:02 pm

Maybe if we get more than 10 peeps or so we can just do a private match. Your stats wont carry over but bragging rights will be at stake.

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:40 pm

canopr360 wrote:JAJAJAJA ............. ITS ALL GOOD TODAY IT MY BABY FIRST bIRTHDAY SO i WILL NOT BE ON EARLIER POSIBLE U GUYS CATCH ME LATER TONITE AND DRUNK.................

SO IF I KILL ONE OUR TEAM U HAVE TO FORGIVE ME BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK JAJAJAJAJA drunken

I say we all celebrate and toast one to baby cano, if i shoot my team its not cause i'm drunk its cause i don't like ya Twisted Evil
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:42 pm

Danza is up to 85 posts now....I predict 100 by tommorow morning lol
Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:47 pm

you must of lost count this one will make it 88............that or i am just to fast for the human eye jajaja

sad cause i do all my posting during the day (7am - 4pm) funny how thats also my work hours Razz
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mactavish Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:24 pm

happy 1st baby cano.

last night was fun....i think we were just a little tired towards the end...

grenada!!!!!!!
John Mactavish
John Mactavish
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:31 pm

STEELCITY637 wrote:Maybe if we get more than 10 peeps or so we can just do a private match. Your stats wont carry over but bragging rights will be at stake.

Steel, We played a Private Match with about 16 people in a map shaped like a square with boxes all around...
I felt like I was in HELL, if I did not get blown up by a grenade, I was getting stabbed in the back! WAS FUN! John MacTavish hosted it...we gotta do it at least once again!!
GD360
GD360
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ohcan1 Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:34 pm

yeah tired thats it thats the ticket yeah tired i was tired guys so sorry about the last game i played in. it was like territorys or somthing. dang we got rocked that time, and i could not shoot a helo to save my life or my teams life for that matter. oh well so they say war is hell. jajaj had a blast though especially knifing gd while he tried to last stand me what up with that.
ohcan1
ohcan1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:43 pm

ohcan1 wrote:jajaj had a blast though especially knifing gd while he tried to last stand me what up with that.

For some reason that just made me LMAO.....I can imagine GD in last stand with his pistol and ohcan just stabbing him on the ground
Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:56 pm

STEELCITY637 wrote:Maybe if we get more than 10 peeps or so we can just do a private match. Your stats wont carry over but bragging rights will be at stake.

Steel, We played a Private Match with about 16 people in a map shaped like a square with boxes all around...
I felt like I was in HELL, if I did not get blown up by a grenade, I was getting stabbed in the back! WAS FUN! John MacTavish hosted it...we gotta do it at least once again!!
GD360
GD360
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:00 pm

Hudacris M3 wrote:
ohcan1 wrote:jajaj had a blast though especially knifing gd while he tried to last stand me what up with that.

For some reason that just made me LMAO.....I can imagine GD in last stand with his pistol and ohcan just stabbing him on the ground

Ohcan, I let you shoot me so I can get +20 by getting you in Last Stand...jajaja...

Huda, Speaking of that....Last night I saw that happen...Looked like two guys were on top of each other...seriously... One guy was prone and the other was also in prone stabbing the other guy... I think that was Precise and someone....not sure who, but I felt like I was on some illegal website or something as I watched it unfold... (I felt violated)
GD360
GD360
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudacris M3 Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:55 pm

GD360 wrote:
Hudacris M3 wrote:

Ohcan, I let you shoot me so I can get +20 by getting you in Last Stand...jajaja...

Huda, Speaking of that....Last night I saw that happen...Looked like two guys were on top of each other...seriously... One guy was prone and the other was also in prone stabbing the other guy... I think that was Precise and someone....not sure who, but I felt like I was on some illegal website or something as I watched it unfold... (I felt violated)

LMAO!! wow, that woulda been funny to see...so precise wasn't sniping??
Hudacris M3
Hudacris M3
The Patch Informer

Back to top Go down

Post by ohcan1 Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:58 pm

shoot man thats a snuff film
ohcan1
ohcan1
Rookie