Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME 1 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

GAME 1 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty GAME 1 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by STEELCITY637 Sat May 24, 2008 10:13 am

Thats right all you hoop junkies PENS vs. WINGS tonight in game 1 of the cup finals. Im predicting Pens in 6. I just hoping for a split in the first two games in Detroit.

Matchup:

The Wings seem to have everything as they got two top forwards in the lg. The best group of D-men in the lg and play a puck control system that lets them just dominate opponents. But I think the Pens can take advantage of their weaknesses which is that outside of Zetterburg and Datzyuk they dont have much scoring and I think the Pens can make them a 1 line team. Also no oppenent has been able to shut down the Pens attack which has Crosby (MVP of lg. last year), Malkin(up for MVP this year), Hossa(all-star and top 10-15 forward in the lg.), Malone, Sykora, and Staal. I think that is too much for any team to stop especially when you get to Detroits 5th and 6th d-men which are very slow and the Pens should be able to exploit them especially in the games in Pittsburgh where we get last line change.

Plus the Pens got Fleury in net who is proving to be worth the #1 overall draft pick he was. Detroits net minder is Osgood who is a good player but can be exploited.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

GAME 1 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GAME 1 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by aRod914 Sat May 24, 2008 3:39 pm

I guess Sid the kid is the real deal....anyways good luck to the Pens
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

GAME 1 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GAME 1 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by YAYONAIZE Sat May 24, 2008 3:47 pm

you forgot to mention gonchar. that dude is one of the five best defensemen in the league and one of the key reasons pit's power play is so scary. penguins will be hoisting lord stanleys cup very soon.
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by STEELCITY637 Sat May 24, 2008 5:06 pm

YAYONAIZE wrote:you forgot to mention gonchar. that dude is one of the five best defensemen in the league and one of the key reasons pit's power play is so scary. penguins will be hoisting lord stanleys cup very soon.

Yeah I did as Sarge never seems to get the credit he deserve. He has elevated his game to not only become one of the best offensive d-men in the lg.(which he always has been an offensive threat) but the Pens use him and Orpik to go against the oppositions top forwards but for some reason did not get even get a chance for the Norris Trophy.

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Wed May 28, 2008 8:10 am

Havn't watch much of the games but has Pitt scored yet? I thought Osgood was washed up
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by STEELCITY637 Fri May 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Pens were in awe of the moment and were playing like a minor lg. team. They kicked it up a notch in game 2 but still lost. Game 3 the Pens scored first and were able to get a 3-2 victory. The next game is huge as the Pens will either continue to improve or go into a whole that they will not overcome.

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:30 am

Hossa to the Hawks......would that be a good thing???? For the first time in a while they are talking like they want to spend money
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down