Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danza's FF team

2 posters

Go down

Danza's FF team Empty Danza's FF team

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:43 am

Did my first Fantasy draft of the season yesterday and here's how it turned out. Picked 6th out of 10 and had to make a few changes early on. QB passing TD's are only worth 4pts and I had hoped to take Moss in RD 1 - Lynch - RD 2 and Brews in RD 3 but each guy was taken the pick before me so i adjusted and got this.

RD Pick Player Pos
1 -6 Terrell Owens WR
2 -15 Braylon Edwards WR
3 -26 Willis McGahee RB
4 -35 Ben Roethlisberger QB
5 -46 Dallas Clark TE
6 -55 Michael Turner RB
7 -66 Chicago DEF
8 -75 Lee Evans WR
9 -86 LenDale White RB
10 -95 Eli Manning QB
11 -106 Felix Jones RB
12 -115 Reggie Brown WR
13 -126 Tony Scheffler TE
14 -135 Reggie Williams WR
15 -146 Ricky Williams RB
16 -155 Robbie Gould K

Any thoughts or feedback? Have another draft in a few weeks were i pick 9 out of 12
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Danza's FF team Empty Re: Danza's FF team

Post by STEELCITY637 Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:10 am

your wideouts are great and you will be leaning on them to win the games. I really dont like the rb. I think Mcgahee could have a very tough year as they cant pass the ball at all and he will be seeing 8 man fronts. Just like Ricky Williams did in Miami when he was good and had a horrible ff year. You really need Turner to come through. Jones and White are splitting carries and I hate that. Jones has a ton of talent but Barber will get the goaline carries. Big Ben was the 3rd best qb last year and with a bunch of new weapons this could be the year he moves up to the top tier of qbs. Only thing that scares me with Ben is are oline has potential to be down right horrible this year. Last year he was hit a lot and still carried the team.

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by STEELCITY637 Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:10 am

oh and picking the Chicago D in round 7 complete homer pick.

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:37 am

STEELCITY637 wrote:your wideouts are great and you will be leaning on them to win the games. I really dont like the rb. I think Mcgahee could have a very tough year as they cant pass the ball at all and he will be seeing 8 man fronts. Just like Ricky Williams did in Miami when he was good and had a horrible ff year. You really need Turner to come through. Jones and White are splitting carries and I hate that. Jones has a ton of talent but Barber will get the goaline carries. Big Ben was the 3rd best qb last year and with a bunch of new weapons this could be the year he moves up to the top tier of qbs. Only thing that scares me with Ben is are oline has potential to be down right horrible this year. Last year he was hit a lot and still carried the team.

I'm not happy with my RB but don't hate them either, McGahee was taken in the 3rd cause he was there and the highest rated back left. I went WR - WR the first two so had to get a starting RB in the 3rd. Turner i'm hoping was a sleeper pick in the 6th and has been having a good preseaon but ATL should and will be bad this year so he could get the somebody yards. It was between Big Ben and Anderson from Clev but i hate drafting a QB - WR combo so passed on Romo in RD 2 and cause i took Edwards i passed on Anderson. Plus having Eli as a backup may pay off as trade bait or be a good backup.

The bears homer pick was a must, the guy a few slots ahead of me took San Diego D so i figured they would start to go sooner or later and why not take the Bears (The rest of my team was set and Bears are rated a top 5 D)
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down