Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Updates

4 posters

Go down

News and Updates Empty News and Updates

Post by TDANZA420 Sat May 16, 2009 12:30 am

With only three months left until they turn Times Square into a frathouse, EA Sports has been oddly quiet about the next Madden game. Sure, we know the cover athletes, but seriously EA, what's "in the game?"
EA finally reveals what's inside.

According to IGN, a lot. Today the site posted an exclusive, hands-on look at Madden NFL 10, including a full rundown of the game's brand new Pro-Tak feature. Basically, the system simulates those huge gang tackles that often occur in real games when a running back plows into a bunch of defenders. Up to nine players from either team can join in these epic tackles, inching the pile forwards or backwards. All that's missing is the late great announcer John Facenda (ie. "The Voice of God") making awesome analogies between football players and swarthy pirates.

In truth, the gang tackle is an idea that has yet to be realized in any Madden game, and one that has IGN's Nate Ahearn genuinely thrilled. "Pro-Tak – as much as it pains me to repeat an EA marketing line – really does make you feel like you're fighting for every yard," he wrote.

The IGN piece delves much deeper than just Pro-Tak, covering everything from the overhauled graphics to the new injury mechanic, which lets gamers keep injured players on the field at the increased chance of worsening the injury with another tough hit. Multiple concussions, here I come.
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

News and Updates Empty Re: News and Updates

Post by FOURTEENRALPH Mon May 18, 2009 8:53 pm

sounds awsome

FOURTEENRALPH
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by aRod914 Mon May 18, 2009 9:27 pm

does indeed...i can't wait for the new Madden. I know most were upset with Madden 09, but I really liked it. I havn't had this much fun playing a football game since NFL 2k5.
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Tue May 19, 2009 8:35 am

I thought Madden 2009 was good, I thought it was harder then some of the past games and if not carefull that CPU will tear you to shreds jajaja

My main goal this year is not to let Willie Parker beat me to the outside for another 80yd TD jajaja

Also everytime i play Arod i always muff a punt and give up a quick 6......that ends this year my friend jajaja
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aRod914 Tue May 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Mark Sanchez > Cutler
aRod914
aRod914
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Wed May 20, 2009 8:12 am

Sanchez is gunna be a B.U.S.T BUST BUST BUST jajajajaja

heck i was able to win with Grossmen and Orton so i'm sure you will do the same in Madden Smile

Grossmen > Sanchez
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by STEELCITY637 Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Anyone who played a rank game knows that the 5min quarter with accel clock is garbage as one drive can eat up a 1 1/2 quarters. But Ea is going to patch the game in 2 weeks to 7min quarters with accel clock on. This should fix the problem. Finally EA listening to the consumers.

STEELCITY637
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down