Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Gone from Live for now...

4 posters

Go down

Im Gone from Live for now... Empty Im Gone from Live for now...

Post by canopr360 Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 pm

Well Guys Thank to all for a good friendship eviroment since 2 years ago. Its been quick and good. I hope all you guys dont change and stay like that. Well Im saying C- U- Later for now I will be gone for a While because Im been Transfer to Another Duty Station "FLORIDA"(Military) And When I get ther I will be in like 1 month and half in tranning so u guys what that means..... 4 hour sleep only and to much work. Then in March or April I will be Deploying for a Mission of 6 to 7 months"MY REAL THE REAL CALL OF DUTY IS CALLING ME" ITS MY TIME NOW!!!. I will be back to Xbox LIVE like in OCT 2008. I hope all of u practice a lot of 2k and COD because I will be back to keep u know showing my skills ..... jajajajaja..... Im joking. So this will be a LiL Break for me. I will miss all u guys I dont care if sound GAY but all of u r cool and this was my hobbie number 1 after play real ball.... I will Miss My Chitown becuase My lil Cano Born here last year and Im proud that he is Bears and Bulls native. jajajajaja!!!! But I make a Promise that every Year(NOV) I will be visiting Chicago to celbrate the Birthday of my lil son. Its kind hard because I was get used to play with u all guys and joke. But its all good. Take Care Everybody and the peolpe that wanna contact me in my phone send me a msg.

DSL #1 IN ONLINE GAMMING SPORTS CONSOLES
canopr360
canopr360
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Im Gone from Live for now... Empty Re: Im Gone from Live for now...

Post by TDANZA420 Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:44 pm

cano for real man, feels like you part of the family. Check ur privete messages on here for my #. Anytime u in chicago all us locals will need to get in a bears - sox - bulls or some kind of game. Even Chciago Fire soccer man its all good. Best of luck to you - Mrs. Cano and lil Cano. Gots to be hard to do what your doing but that alone makes you more of a man then i perhaps will ever be. Thanks for going out there and doing your thing to keep people like me free and able to do as we want. You may be gone but your D-TROIT BASKETBALL!!!!!! will live on forever..........when Kobe comes to chicago we will expect to see you shortly there after jajaja
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by GD360 Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:57 pm

Cano, with people like you I knew it was going to be worth getting the website together. Thanks so much for being a part of the community and you will still be even if you aren't gaming with us online. Thank God for the website so you can always keep us posted. Feel free to private message us on here or leave us updates on how you are doing!

You will be missed homey!! Thanks for serving our Country bro!!
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YAYONAIZE Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:31 pm

Go forth and represent PR for all of us, even though personally I am not from there. We feel your pride and will miss you. Come back to us in one piece!
YAYONAIZE
YAYONAIZE
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by canopr360 Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:52 pm

Thanx, Guys I apreciate the LOVE jajajajaja.... Its cool Remeber CAN OPENER Like 12 ralph used to say!!!!!!! Is Here..... Will be BAck.........
canopr360
canopr360
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down