Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUTORIAL: UPLOADING HIGHLIGHT REELS TO 2k League Site

3 posters

Go down

TUTORIAL:  UPLOADING HIGHLIGHT REELS TO 2k League Site Empty TUTORIAL: UPLOADING HIGHLIGHT REELS TO 2k League Site

Post by GD360 Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:28 am

HERE's how to upload videos for anyone who wants to know (i see higheranarchy figured it out already):

1.) At the end of the game, look for the shot you wanted to save under the GAMETRACK.
2.) Go to that replay then click right stick to save.
3.) If you want to save multiple replays and put them all together you can save all your clips and use the Reel Editor to do so.
4.) After saving the shot or shots you like, go to the 2K ReelEditor.
5.) You can mess with the camera angles and effects (too much to explain so just try it out).
6.) Once clip is ready to be shared, press start and click on the save disk. It then gives you an option to upload it to the 2Ksite. This can take some time so go and grab a drink or do something else.
7.) Now go online on your computer, log on to the 2K site and go to your media, you should see the video there. Click on it. The you can then link it to your league then link it to a game on the upper right of the screen.

This is a really cool option and if we use it, we are really getting our $60 worth!! w00t to 2K for adding this... Unfortunately the sound doesnt come out though, maybe next year... =)

G
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

TUTORIAL:  UPLOADING HIGHLIGHT REELS TO 2k League Site Empty Re: TUTORIAL: UPLOADING HIGHLIGHT REELS TO 2k League Site

Post by Pappi Joe Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:11 am

gd, how do you add multiple highlights into 1 reel?
Pappi Joe
Pappi Joe
NBA 2K8 Champ

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

TUTORIAL:  UPLOADING HIGHLIGHT REELS TO 2k League Site Empty Re: TUTORIAL: UPLOADING HIGHLIGHT REELS TO 2k League Site

Post by GD360 Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:25 am

while in the 2K Reel Maker go to the options menu and select ADD CLIP. I suggest cutting any excess on your 1st clip so you can add more clips. It will tell you when you are running out of space.

G
GD360
GD360
Admin

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-11-24

http://www.digitalsportsleagues.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TDANZA420 Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:46 pm

I have my clip but i dont have an option to upload it to the server.....could it be the severs or what the problem is lol
TDANZA420
TDANZA420
DSL Veteran
DSL Veteran

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2007-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/jt2482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down